We have a code of conduct we require all players to abide by.
You are expected not only to act like a golfer, but to look like one as well. This is important.
- The following attire is NOT allowed: tank tops, T-shirts, short shorts, denim shorts and jeans are not acceptable.
- Girls may wear sleeveless golf shirts.
Any breach deemed to be serious may result in disqualification under Rule 33-7. A serious breach may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- abusive or inappropriate language
- disrespect shown to course officials, BGA staff, club members, golf professionals, spectators or your fellow competitors
- throwing of clubs
- mistreatment of the golf course in any way
Remember, golf is a game of honesty and integrity.
We appreciate the support provided by parents, other family members and other spectators who attend our events. In order to run our tournaments in the most effective manner and provide enjoyment for all involved, we need all non-players to abide by the following rules throughout a tournament:
- Please do not walk in the fairways.
- Please do not give advice to a player during his or her round.
- Spectators can help look for lost balls, be a spotter and come up to the green to watch when the players are putting. They may also give their child something to drink and eat.
- Spectators need to be aware of other players on the course.
- Please do not lag behind which prevents the group behind from playing their shots.
- Please set your cell phones to silent while on the course.
- Please do not approach the scoring area after the round or assist the player(s) with scoring while they are at the scoring area.