22 Jan How to join the BGA Junior Tour
Welcome to the Birmingham Golf Association Junior Tour
The Birmingham Golf Association dates to 1965 and has run a Junior Championship annually since that time. Legendary Birmingham golfer Sam Farlow won the inaugural championship. The Junior Tour is known for its value for money and the quality of golf courses played on this developmental tour.
If you are already a member, we welcome you back for another great summer schedule in 2018. Click here to view the schedule. I’m sure you will agree we have lined up another stellar schedule.
If your junior is not a member, follow these steps to join the tour:
1. Click the Tournament Sign Up “button” at the top of this page.
2. Click I am a new member, if this is your first time to join THIS YEAR.
3. Agree to the waiver.
4. Fill in the PLAYER’S INFORMATION.
5. Put in your credit card information and click register. (At this time, you will also be asked about an additional service: The Premium Players Club. This is optional.)
6. You will then receive two emails. The first will thank you for registering. The second will be telling you your payment is approved (assuming it is) and will contain your Players Club ID and password. At this point, there will be a link for you to change your temporary password or you can leave it alone. You will log in at this time via the Players Club “button” to the left.
7. Tournament registration will open in April 3 at 6:00 pm CST. You will be notified as to the exact date and time in due course. AT THAT TIME, you will:
8. Choose your events and click register. If an event is full, you will be asked if you want to go on the waiting list for that event. If the waiting list for an event is full, you will be asked to choose another event.
9. You will receive a confirmation email.
* You will note, when looking at the schedule, that you may only choose up to two of the four premium venues, but there is no requirement to play in any premium event. The premium venues are:
Event 13, The Country Club of Birmingham (East Course)
Event 15, Greystone Golf & CC (Founders Course)
Event 16, Shoal Creek
Event 19, Willow Point Golf & CC
Questions? Contact BGA Executive Director Ian Thompson by email: email@example.com or phone: (205) 532-3457.