15 Nov Welcome to the Birmingham Golf Association Junior Tour
The Birmingham Golf Association dates to 1965 and has run a Junior Championship annually since that time. Legendary Birmingham golfer Sam Farlow won the inaugural championship. The Junior Tour is known for its value for money and the quality of golf courses played on this developmental tour.
The 2019 season has ended. Sign up for the 2020 season will begin in early 2020.
If you are already a member, we welcome you back for another great summer schedule in 2020. Early next year, Click the Sign Up button next to Join the 2020 BGA Junior Tour underneath the main photo on the home page to get signed back up.
Click here to view the schedule. I’m sure you will agree we have lined up another stellar schedule.
If your junior is not a member, follow these steps to join the tour:
1. Click the Sign Up button next to Join the 2020 BGA Junior Tour underneath the main photo on the home page.
2. Click I am a new member, if 2019 is your first time to join the tour.
3. Agree to the waiver.
4. Fill in the PLAYER’S INFORMATION.
5. Put in your credit card information and click register. (At this time, you will also be asked about an additional service: The Premium Players Club. This is optional.)
6. You will then receive two emails. The first will thank you for registering. The second will be telling you your payment is approved (assuming it is) and will contain your Players Club ID and password. At this point, there will be a link for you to change your temporary password or you can leave it alone.
7. Tournament registration will open April 7, 2020 at 6:00 pm CST. AT THAT TIME, you will log into your account and then:
8. Choose your events and click register. If an event is full, you will be asked if you
want to go on the waiting list for that event. If the waiting list for an event is full, you will be asked to choose another event.
9. You will receive a confirmation email regards each event.
* You will note, when looking at the schedule, that you may only choose up to two of the four premium venues, but there is no requirement to play in any premium event. The premium events in 2019 are Vestavia CC, Mountain Brook Club, Shoal Creek, the Country Club of Birmingham and Greystone Golf & CC.
Questions? Contact BGA Executive Director Ian Thompson by email:
email@example.com or phone: (205) 532-3457